Holeshot's been mentioned previously - issue 5 is now available for $5, which is almost literally nothing, especially in this economic climate.

In a totally unrelated matter, yes please:


Despite losing almost every photograph and electronic artefact I made for the past 4 years, I still occassionally find the odd one here and there that reminds me of some of the good times (and the bad times) I've had over the years. This was a similar example - this was an attempted shoot to get a mugshot of Lloyd for his Informer piece in Ride. It came at the end of a roadtrip around Wales which didn't particularly go according to whatever loose plan I created. A lot of driving and a lot of rain. Tensions frayed, but it still wasn't that bad. In any case, here's a portrait of Lloyd before he came full factory pro.


And here's a cutting of the man himself from his own Facebook page.



-ESC-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any feedback.